Atlantic Risk-Based Corrective Action (RBCA or "Rebecca") is a process that helps make the clean up of contaminated properties in Atlantic Canada more consistent and cost-effective.
This web site provides a library of general and technical information about Atlantic RBCA, such as newsletters, brochures and Provincial guidelines.
Short documents and summaries can be read on-screen. Longer documents can be downloaded in PDF format to view on-screen or printed for distribution.
For more information on viewing or downloading documents, go to Using this Site.
The new online training module Ecological Screening Protocol for Petroleum Impacted Sites in Atlantic Canada.
- This course can be taken as a supplement to the Introduction to Atlantic RBCA Version 3 online course or as stand-alone training and will take about 1.5 hours to complete. Learn how to:
- Assess petroleum hydrocarbon (PHC) hazards
- Identify habitats and ecological receptors
- Identify exposure pathways for habitats and ecological receptors
- Conduct the eco-RBCA screening protocol efficiently and consistently
- Sanctioned by Atlantic PIRI and developed and administered by Stantec’s Learning Products and Solutions.
- For more information or to register visit rbcatraining.com/ecorbca.htm
- On-Line Technical Training
- Introduction to Atlantic RBCA Version 3 online training is now available!
- For more information or to register please visit Online Training Site
Subscribe to our E-mail notification system to be advised when new information is made available on the web site.
RBCA Links |
Contact Us |
Updated July 2013